Property worth Rs 80,000 burnt to ashes, no casualties

Property worth Rs 80,000 burnt to ashes, no casualties

TMB Report

IMPHAL: A massive fire broke out at a house at Piulong village, Tamenglong district, on Friday at around 4:00 PM reducing it to ashes. The district fire tenders were not able to reach the spot due to poor infrastructure. However, luckily there were no casualties reported. 

The house owner, Karangkamlakbou, while talking on the phone recalled that before the fire he had charged his phone inside the house and went to a neighbor’s house for some household works. The fire razed the house while he away and household items worth of more than Rs 80,000 were lost in the fire, he added.

Karangkamlakbou further conveyed his special thanks to villagers for helping him and making sure that his basic requirements are taken care of after the accident. He also remembered to thank near and dear ones from the surrounding villages for their loving gifts and prayers.

Close Menu